Welcome to the Healtplex Sports Club
Much more than just a gym – the Healthplex® is a complete sports club for the whole family located in the heart of Delaware County!
Get the results you want without the extra costs when you become a member. Call 610.938.2555 to learn more about what the Healthplex offers or try our sports club for FREE with a complimentary 3-Day Pass.
What You Get With Your Healthplex Membership
We are committed to helping you get fit and stay healthy with our wide range of programs, classes, leagues, coaches, trainers, and special amenities. When you join the Healthplex Sports Club, you will enjoy …
- Our large selection of cardio machines and weight-training equipment.
- Personal trainers who help you reach your goals and achieve the results you want.
- More than 150 FREE group fitness classes every week for all ages and levels including barre, cycling, Pilates, Red Hot Dance Fitness, yoga, and Zumba.
- Small group training sessions featuring cardio kick and TRX.
- A heated activity pool, a separate six-lane lap pool, and an aquatic fitness program. We have swimming lessons for children too.
- 10 indoor tennis courts where you can play with friends, join a league, sign up for individualized instruction with one of our tennis professionals, and more.
- Basketball, squash, racquetball, volleyball, and an indoor track. The Healthplex Sports Club has two basketball courts, squash and racquetball courts, and 1/5-mile Mondo surface indoor track.
- Children’s fitness programs that help lay a foundation for life-long good health. We have babysitting, a Kidz Klub, and summer camps too.
- Wellness programs for when you need professional care to return to full health.
- A full-service spa that will nurture your mind, body, and spirit plus saunas and steam rooms.
- Private locker rooms, towel service, and plenty of undercover parking.
Our friendly, dedicated, and highly trained staff help people of all ages, interests and fitness levels enjoy an active lifestyle and meet their personal healthy-living goals.
The Healthplex Sports Club welcomes adults, children, and families as well as employees of Crozer-Keystone Health System, our parent organization. Call 610.938.2555 and join the Healthplex today!
Stay Connected with Email Updates
Subscribe to our regular enewsletter to receive the latest news and updates from the Healthplex Sports Club.